Friday, September 4, 2009

Headwind

The good news? The wind blowing to the southeast is blowing that unseasonably hot weather out of here.

The bad news? It was blowing right in my face this morning.

The good news? It gave me a little push up my two climbs.

The bad news? It beat me down, took me down on average about one gear and about two mph.

The good news? I still beat SM 292 from Grand to Cesar Chavez (that makes me 4-1).

The bad news? Those mphs cost me about 4 minutes on my way in.

The good news? The lights made up for a little of that.

The bad news? Weird traffic stuff going on this morning.

The good news? I didn't run over any pedestrians today.

And more good news to finish on? It was still a great way to start a Friday heading into the holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment