Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beautiful

Monday is my work day. With the weekend of rest, Monday is the day to push myself, to try to increase my speed and decrease my time. That's what I did yesterday. It was rewarding. Despite a little head wind on the San Francisco side of the San Bruno "Mountain," I accomplished both goals.

Today was a day to take it easy. I don't really ever completely slack on my way into work (I still need to get there), but today I wasn't pushing myself, just maintaining a nice, civilized pace. And was it ever worth it. The perfect day for a little bike commute. Cool, no wind, hit the lights nicely (a couple stops, but not bad), and this (from my office window, but it gives you an idea):
There are many reasons this is one of the better places in the world to ride a bike, this is but one . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment